Friday, January 9, 2015

Exhibit at the Newton Public Library, "Faces of the Rasin Foundation." Newton, MA

I guess if you actually read my blog, you notice that first I don't blog much, and second I don't say enough.  Well, I obviously, still am not moving fast with all of the social media outlets that there are.  
I am actually really late with this post.  Last night I had an opening for my show, "Faces of the Rasin Foundation," at the Newton Public Library, Newton, Ma.  Of course I should have posted this BEFORE the opening reception and not doing it today.  I was too busy updating the event little by little after the holidays on Facebook(thus the facebook banner shot attached), working and being with my family.  I need one of my kids to handle my social media, they are much better at it than I am.

Thanks to all of those who braved the icy January temps. and made it to the opening.
A special thanks to Digital Silver Imagaing.

If you didn't know about the show, now you do.  It is up the whole month of January at The Newton Free Library, 330 Homer St., Newton, MA

A little bit about the show:  I traveled to Haiti with the Rasin Foundation in 2013 & 2014.  This particular series (I have quite a few from my journey) are portraits of the residents who receive healthcare from the volunteer doctors at the Rasin Foundation clinic. 
Please learn more about the Rasin Foundation, visit them at:
http://www.rasinfoundation.org/

I hope you will stop by and see the show.  Leave a comment in the comment book provided by the Library.
The Newton Tab says it is one of 5 things to do this week in Newton:
http://newton.wickedlocal.com/article/20150108/NEWS/150107286


No comments: