Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Be Bold Be Bald

....A very busy winter and not much time to be on the computer.  Catching up on editing & looking at my work and sharing a few things from the last year.  I am fortunate to be able to love my job, and every day behind the camera or going through my work is a good day.
Today I look back to some work I did for the non profit Be Bold Be Bald (http://beboldbebald.org).  Be Bold Be Bald is an event that takes place on the third Friday of October every year, and can happen anywhere.  People wear a bald cap, or shave their head to honor those fighting cancer.  People who participate get sponsors for their bold move to wear the bald cap.  Participants then pick a charity they would like their fundraising efforts to benefit.  While the event happens on the third Friday every year, you can form your team and get started anytime.  Once again, our team this year will be the Newton North Football team, who will be on your team?

No comments: